Thursday, January 25, 2007

Weekend Snow Trip

Last weekend Ivy, Greg and I went to the mountains. We stayed in a condo with a few other couples. Greg was one of the Seed team members who won the condo in a Skiforall competition last season. http://www.skiforall.org/ as many of you know I do not like snow. I don't like driving in it or being in it. Everyone was very proud of me as I am trying to conquer that fear. :)

This is a picture of our family standing next to a snowdrift just outside the garage of the building. I think it is 2.5 Greg's high. (Greg isn't sure he is comfortable with the idea of being a form of measurement) :)


This is a picture of Ivy in a baby toboggan. A nice gentleman at the condo let us use them for a little bit. It was very hard to pull her in it because your feet would fall a good 12-18 inches down when walking. So trying to run was challenging. Ivy didn't mind though.


This is a picture of Ivy buried in the snow. I couldn't help it....she was so cute.


I look forward to taking her up next year or maybe even later this season. Hopefully she will love the snow as much as Greg does. We are going to try to teach her to snowboard when she is 4 or 5.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh gosh, she's so adorable buried in the snow. Did she enjoy the toboggan ride? For all the effort, I hope so!

Anonymous said...

Try as you might, you cannot freeze your child in carbonite like Han Solo. I speak from experience. She would probably have stayed warmer if she wore that Trogdor shirt a certain handsome, bald gentleman bought her.