Monday, January 8, 2007

My First Tattoo Shop

Greg, Ivy and I went to Lucky Devil (www.luckydeviltattooparlor.com) yesterday to talk to Greg's tattoo artist, Rev. Eric Eye. Greg has 3 tattoos on his back. He is going to turn them into a full back piece by adding more work. We went to the shop to look at the sketch and discuss our time frame and game plan. Here is a picture of Ivy at the shop.



Just a heads up to everyone that she is almost on the move. She has been getting on her knees and rocking for the last 3 days. I am sure that crawling is just around the corner.

1 comment:

Stepper the Mighty said...

Okay, when I read the heading for the photo, I was certain Ivy was at her first tattoo shop for her first tattoo! Maybe a little pacifier on the ankle? Or a fetching rubber ducky on her hip?