Monday, January 15, 2007

6 months apt

Today I took Ivy to her 6 month doctors apt. She is actually 6.5 months but we are a couple weeks behind on our schedule. She is officially 14lbs 15oz. and 25 inches long. That makes her a little small but if she keeps to her pattern she will be about my height. 5.5. She is doing well and the doctor has no worries.

The big news is.....Her first 2 bottom teeth are breaking through. They are not fully in but you can see the tips of the teeth through the skin.

She enjoys talking for hours. So much even that she wakes up at 2 am and can talk until 4 when she eats.

We hope that you all are doing well. I look forward to reading your comments. I hope this blog is helpful for you to enjoy watching Ivy grow as we get to.

Attached is a picture of her getting ready to eat in her high chair for the first time. So far she has had rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, peas, carrots and green beans. I think next we will try sweet potatoes.

No comments: