Friday, May 16, 2008

The Zoo

Ivy, PJ, Jess and I went to the zoo this morning. We had a great time with the kids. PJ was asleep in the car on the way home...and Ivy was asleep within minutes of laying in her crib. It was about 80 degrees and we left at about 1pm. Which is probably good cause around 2-3 is when it gets it's hottest here.

The last thing we saw was a free roaming Peacock. We parked the strollers about 3 feet away and watched the kids with faces of awe. Mouths open even :) Then the peacock charged towards us and the kids...I really shouldn't put the brakes on the stroller. (All is good he didn't charge far it just scared me) :)

Thought you might enjoy some pictures...







P.S. Aren't you excited I am blogging again? Our new camera is awesome so look forward to seeing more blogs from me often. :)

No comments: