Monday, May 12, 2008

Wow it's been a long time

I am so sorry to everyone that I haven't blogged about Ivy and our family. I have quite a few excuses but I won't bore you with them. :)

Ok.....let's see....what have we done in the last few months?

Life was pretty crazy since November cause Ivy kept getting sick. We are all well now so spring is looking good. Ivy, PJ, Jessica and I went to the zoo. It was great fun. Sam and Dorothy Mulkey gave us a zoo membership, we look forward to using it all year. :)


Easter was fun. We have all the cousins together at Sam and Dorothy's house. The egg hunting didn't go over well but I still think it was fun. Here are some pictures of the day.



Greg went to China for a week for work (he will be going again probably in June). Here are some pictures of that trip. He went to a Panda reserve which are the cutest pictures I have ever seen. He brought Ivy back a stuffed Panda and we a hand painted scroll with two pandas on it.





A few weeks ago we went garage sale-ing and found Ivy her first rocking horse. It is very cute. She did have her first bandaid needing accident while we were out though. We took a picture to capture the occasion :)



I hope that you all are doing well. Please feel free to comment as I enjoy reading about what is going on with your life too.

No comments: