Monday, April 20, 2009

Update on the dog bite

Today we went to the plastic surgeon to see how Ivy's stitches were healing. The doctor was very pleased with how they looked. She said they would fall out on their own in time, that the area would feel a little hard for a while and that once it was all healed it would be very red for about 18 months. We are extremely thankful that our little girl is doing so well. She has even asked to pet the doggies we have seen this week. It seems that she isn't emotionally scared which is wonderful. Thank you all for your prayers this week.

Tonight Ivy and I were at Babies R Us and the picture lady asked if we wanted a free picture...she was bored. We said yes. We tried to hide the stitches as best we could by positioning. Thought you would like to see her.

2 comments:

Janet said...

What a beautiful girl! She looks so sweet.

I'm glad she's doing so well.

Unknown said...

Hey Steph! (and Greg and Ivy!) Just wanted to say hello... I cancelled my WoW subscription - not sure if/when I'll be back so looks like I'll have to stay in touch via other means :)

Ivy looks beautiful!!! I hope the pregnancy is going well for you - I'm so glad the soon-to-be little man is healthy and well... almost time to meet him!

Say hi sometime! h.ochowicz@gmail.com

~Hope (Espy :-p)