Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Good and Bad week

In the last week we went to the zoo with all the cousins and the Microsoft Company Picnic.

Here is a pic of the kids as the zoo.



Here are some great pictures of the MS Picnic....

Ivy's first airbrush tattoo. It is a green gecko.



Ivy's first face painting...


Playing with bubbles


Her flower balloon


And best of all her first pony ride...

She was so excited when "Toro" started to move. Check out her face :)


The good and bad news is that on Saturday we found out for sure that I was pregnant. The sad thing is that on Monday I started bleeding and I lost the baby. I was 6 weeks along. :(

2 comments:

Jess said...

It looks like Ivy had a great time!

Praying for comfort for you and Greg. So sorry.

Anna said...

Steph I am so sorry to hear that news. I will say a little prayer for peace for both you and Greg.